Measina Playgroups provide facilitated play founded on Samoan and Pacific language and culture for babies, toddlers and pre-school aged children. Measina Playgroup is a safe space for children to learn and participate in activities they would not normally do at home. It also allows parents to socialise and meet parents with children of similar ages. Reasons that children should attend playgroup include:
- Development of social skills at a pace set by your child
- Build emotional confidence of your child
- Encourage physical activity
- Support imaginative and creative play
- Learning through role play
What is a facilitated Playgroup?
There are three types of Playgroups:
- Community: Lead by families attending the Playgroup and/or a volunteer leader.
- Facilitated: Lead by a paid or unpaid professional.
- Supported: Targeted at disadvantaged families and lead by a paid facilitator.
Measina Playgroup is a facilitated Playgroup, led by paid professionals. We are a member of Playgroup Victoria. All our facilitators have a working with Children's Check and public liability insurance.
Measina Playgroup Online Term 2 is held on Mondays from 10 am to 10:30 am during Victorian School term except on public holidays. To begin April 20th to June 22, 2020
Enrolments are open. Payment plans can be organised by emailing sales @measinasamoa.com.au.
To collaborate on early childhood education programs email firstname.lastname@example.org