5 Ingredient Bread
This has to be the easiest bread you will ever find. Not only does it only have 5 ingredients, but you don't need to wait for it to rise and you have a choice of different flavours! So how do you make 5 Ingredient Bread? Just keep reading.
- 1 packet of Get Ya Yum On Bread Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 6 TBSP of melted Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Cider Vinegar
That is all you need to make delicious, healthy fresh bread! Making it is even easier, there are only FOUR steps!
- Preheat the oven to 200C or 180C if using a fan forced oven
- whisk eggs, coconut oil, yoghurt and cider vinegar in a metal bowl until light and fluffy
- Add the Get Ya Yum On Bread Mix
- Pour the batter in an oiled loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked
So simple. So delicious. Try it out today. There are four delightful flavours to choose from: